Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Twitter #IPL

A Tweet conversation of recent times!! May be the true reason of Son-In-law’s arrest!

@Gorunath (Not Son-In-Law, just an honorary member of the family; enthusiastic about the daughter hence visits bedroom occasionally)
Good Morning! Feeling like betting 2day!! #profit

@Appam_Chutiya (Dancer, Actor, Rudali, plays cricket occasionally)
Wow! Great Idea @Gorunath! M also in mood to leak few runs today! ;-) #signal

@Gorunath
@Appam_C, u leaking runs and @JR_Bachpan acting bad do not depend on you guys’ moods! #UniversalTruth #NotTalkingAboutCondoms

@SR_Bachpan (Actor, Politican, Farmer, Bread earner for the family)
Keep my son and Bahu out of it @Gorunath!! # Angry #MC #BC

@JR_Bachpan (Actor – My Father says so)
Hey Dad! Aamir and Shahrukh think @Gorunath is praising me! True?? B) #cool

@SR_Bachpan
Are You f%&^ing  BLIND?? #3Idiots #ShouldHaveUsedCondoms

@Gorunath
Enough crap! Let me reach my Point of Contact! @Point_Dara_Singh u around? #Betting

@Point_Dara_Singh (My Daddy Strongest)
Joy Sri Ram! M around!! Ready to bet!! #LookingForMyCellPhone

@RamuKaka (Realistic Film Maker, latest Cuisine show ‘RGV ka Shaag’)
@Point_Dara_singh, I want to make a movie on your life Buddy!! #TrueStoryMovie

@Point_Dara_Singh
Wow! Great! Should I play myself? #Easy #Can’tAct

@RamuKaka
Are u f%&^ing kidding me @Point_Dara_Singh! At best u can get a side role of a bookie!! #F%&^er #Can’tAct

@Gorunath
Let’s bet on @MS_Dhobi coming to bat before number seven! #TakeNoteDhobi

@MS_Dhobi (Model, Cricketer, Captain, Whistle Podu!!)
@Gorunath, I can’t bat so high up the order! In pressure to perform!! Recently married to @Suck-C

@Gorunath
Tell me some other option if you want to be in the team! #Retention

@MS_Dhobi
Bet on @SirJ having a Moustache in today’s match! #Lord #RESPECT

@Gorunath
Match is in next 1 hour!! #Mad #Dehati

@SirJ (Lord, cricket was born to played by me)
If I wish I can grow moustache and Beard on @Gorunath’s face in 1 minute!! #WannaTry

@Gorunath
Sorry Lord! Should not have doubts on you!! #Mistake #Doomed

@Indian_Police (Integral part of Hindi cinema, always come when it’s over)
@Gorunath, douted on @SirJ!!! You are under Arrest!! #BigFish

@Or-knob_Gnoshai (Journalist of the nation)
Mr. @Srini_Mama, nation wants to know is @Gorunath part of spot fixing. #AnswerOrNotWillAskThis100Times

@Srini_Mama (Prez. Of Cricket team and Owner of Board, or vice-versa… whatever)
I have done no wrong! Don’t know if @Gorunath is fixing! #DontAskQuestion

@Or-knob_Gnoshai
But Mr. @Srini_Mama, nation wants to know how you don’t know when you are following @Gorunath!! #AnswerOrNotWillAskThis100Times

@Srini_Mama
Do not hound me! I am leaving @Or-Knob_Gnoshai!! #Let’sRunNow

@Repeat_Shashtri (I sense something’s gonna give…)
@Srini_Mama went like a tracer bullet!! #Cliches

(Just for Fun... no intention to hurt anyone's sentiment. Any similarities to anyone living-dead-yet to born are completely UN-intentional.)

1 comment:

  1. @Teri_Kom This is a blatant discrimination against the North-Eastern states. #Activist
    @Mom1084_Debi I think this is a severe blow on the quasi-socio-economic infrastructure by the bourgeois. #blablabla
    @SVV_Ram Can't understand how Men in Yellow win matches. #ghyam
    @Utkal_Banga @SVV_Ram Mentor raho, dimaag ki batti bujhao, eh? #grapesaresour
    @2.5kg_kahaath Kya dimaag ki batti - mera mazaak udaate ho? #blasphemy
    @Jism2jism Sunny I want to marry you and take your surname #proposal
    @Sir I think I can buy off BCCI with whatever is there in my piggy-bank.
    @Maddy_N_Honey Just wanted to say Hi.

    ReplyDelete

"It’s always very easy to give up. All you have to say is ‘I quit’ and that’s all there is to it. The hard part is to carry on”